Robowaiter Update

A quick update on my work from the Robowaiter competition.

I’ve setup two testing areas, first on the deck with a carpet but the carpet made the turning unreliable so i was not able to test the turns well. Then i set it up the in the kitchen and i got it to work after playing with it. The only downside with the setup in the kitchen is that it has to come down once i’m finished testing and it only shows the two table placement and 1 wall – does not show sink or dolls. I have gotten it to go home and work a bit better than shown in the video.

Thanks to musikConomy for intro music

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s